Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's been awhile!!!




Ok the new year has passed and its been awile since I have posted a blog, well like I said in my last blog I'm living in Van now and I am working at a restaurant called FIGMINT, its located on Cambie and 12th Ave, AWESOME food and a good place to work...Anyways I've been keeping myself pretty busy with alot of work and all that good stuff. I have also decided to try my luck at modeling...lol yea I know, but you never know, was told to try so I am. Hmmmm trying to keep myself busy with other activities besides work, playing a little B-ball, V-ball but I must say that the best activity right now for me is DODGEBALL...Thats right I'm playing in a Dodgeball league and its awesome, there 64 teams in this league, its pretty insane, intense and just awesome. I was lucky enough to get asked to go to the Nelly Furtado concert last week and it was so much fun, got wasted and had a blast with Lindsay and Mikki. Have some sweet ass pics too thanks Linds. Anyways till the next time take care all. Cheers

Cheech

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YAAAA Saurkraut!!!!!!!! YAAAAA!!!!!!