Saturday, March 31, 2007

Possible New J.O.B



Well its Saturday March 31st, Feeling pretty run down from a long week of work...today is my friday and I'm so relieved, sick and tired of working at a place were not everybody pulls there weight. Never realized how awesome it was at the last hotel I worked at....I'm sure all who know me know where I am talking about. You should never have that mentality of being excited to go to work on your Monday and then feeling oh S#@T I gatta go to work of your Thursday and Friday, that usually means its time to go and move on. Which I'm planning on doin. Anyways enough about me venting and my problems. I have a great opportunity for another job in childcare which I'm looking at doin, but I gatta do a little more homework before I decide. Anyways just a quick small post. Take care all, Cheers

Cheech

No comments: